Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

The ultimate parody. The minerals even dissapear when I get close to them.

Skudge responds:

Thanks hahaha

Super Blue Boy Planet Super Blue Boy Planet

Nice visuals, It's pretty fun!
I think moving with WASD doesn't work? Arrows are fine though.

Starstuff 2D | v0.1.2a Starstuff 2D | v0.1.2a

I can't move the view with the mouse. It still looks cool and interesting.

Five Nights Watching Paint Dry Five Nights Watching Paint Dry

I think it's better than my own game.

Idle City Builder Idle City Builder

A clicker game about charging taxes. You first get coins by charging the ants that live on the floor, THEN you start building the city. You upgrade the districts/buldings to get more coins per second, and well, you know the rest. (It gets addictive and you play forever lol)

It's good. I like the game and it's art style. The music... I guess it will get repetitive after a while, but if that happens you have the option to turn it off from the options menu.

HitTheWall2 HitTheWall2

A bit boring, but good to try your reflexes.

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

It took me a while to realize that you can click while the bar fills to speed it up.
Kinda good, I don't like these games so much, but I know this "maybe" was hard to make, so have some stars :3

One Lively talk One Lively talk

Getting the "?" ending just made me feel stupid and fly away from this mindfuck.
Thanks for creating this, I don't think I will ever get the true meaning of this, but it's true art.

CanibalRabbit responds:

We were trully delighted by your review. But we're sad to see that you saw only 1 ending, and not the best one, give it one more shot, walk another path, otherwise we don't deserve your generous 4.5!

ihatebats! ihatebats!

Not bad.
The game has some little errors like the character shooting backwards or it's design.
I liked how the character talked and the boss.
Take 3.5 stars :D

DrRazor responds:

Yep, that guy is very flexible, he can shoot 360 with pinpoint accuracy. Thanks for the review! ^_^

400 Years 400 Years

This was a beautiful experience, i think it was sad that everybody was scared of the rock while it was actually trying to save them.
Who knows, maybe one day the moais wake up and save us too.